2020 Sysadmin Day: “Retweet to Win” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The 2020 Sysadmin Day: “Retweet to Win” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes“) begins on July 27, 2020 at 12:01 am (Eastern Standard Time) and ends on July 31, 2020 at 11:59pm (Eastern Standard Time) (the “Promotion Period“).
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Netdata, Inc. (“Sponsor“). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant (as defined below in Section 2) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents on a worldwide basis who are 18 years old or older (the “Entrant“). The Sponsor and its respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the “Promotion Entities“) are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or to win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. You may not participate in this Sweepstakes if your local laws (including laws outside of the United States) prevent you from lawfully participating.
3. PRIZE: One (1) winner will receive Netdata company-branded items (the “Prize”)
Only one Prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute Prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The actual retail value (“ARV”) of the prize is Fifty United States Dollars or less, and represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the Prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal persons on a worldwide basis, and the Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to the Entrant’s addresses. All international, federal, state and/or local taxes, fees and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the Prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Please enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by Retweeting our Twitter post, which can be found on our Twitter feed the day the Sweepstakes goes live. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. All entries made through the Internet must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s entries and that Entrant may be disqualified, as solely determined by the Sponsor. Final eligibility for the award of any Prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. The end of the Promotion Period is 12:00am (Eastern Standard Time) on July 31, 2020.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Prize winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing. from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within seven (7) calendar days after the Promotion Period ends by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the entry information provided by the Entrant approximately fifteen (15) business days after the end of Sweepstakes Promotion Period. A potential winner must accept the Prize by email as directed by Sponsor within one (1) week (e.g. seven (7) calendar days) of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure by the potential winner to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or the Prize winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in Prize forfeiture. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to Entrant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such an event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and Prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining Prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
In connection with Sponsor’s conduct of the Sweepstakes, Entrants expressly agree to release and hold Sponsor, its officers, directors, affiliates, employees, consultants, contractors and agent harmless from and against any and all direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages however caused and, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or under any other theory of liability, whether or not the Entrant has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER: An account with the following social network may be required to enter: Twitter. If you don’t already have an account, visit www.twitter.com to create one. It is free to create an account.
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the “Winner List” or a copy of these Official Rules, please send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Netdata, Inc. cc: 2020 Sysadmin Day: Retweet to win Sweepstakes at 548 Market Street, PMB 31942, San Francisco, California 94104-5401, USA. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than one (1) calendar week after the Promotion Period has ended. To access the “Winner List” online, please visit our blog post once the winner is announced. The Winner List will be posted after Sponsor confirms the winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: Netdata, Inc., 548 Market Street, PMB 31942, San Francisco, California 94104-5401, USA