Netdata Cloud Show: The Observability Panel
Community Dec 7, 2021
“In 2022, 60% of security incidents will involve third parties.”
This Thursday, December 9th at 1 PM EST (UTC-5)
Join us live this Thursday for the first-ever Netdata Cloud Show, where our all-star panel will be discussing the latest trends around observability.
- Boris Zaikin, Senior Software and Cloud Architect at Nordcloud. @boriszzn
- Samir Behara, Platform Architect at EBSCO Industries, Inc. @samirbehara
- Ralph Meijer, VP of Technology at Netdata. @ralphm
Topics Covered Include:
- Current and future trends
- Best practices
- Q&A with the live audience. Have a question for our panel or topic that you want them to address? Let us know in the comments below or on social using #NetdataLive.
What best practices should you follow? What are the latest cloud industry trends around observability, monitoring, and security? What are the critical differences between monitoring and observability? Find out and learn some of the key cloud trends of 2022!
About The Netdata Cloud Show
The Netdata Cloud Show is a new live stream show from Netdata that will feature a full spectrum of the latest cloud topics, cloud experts, Netdata updates, Netdata community members, and more.